Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Alice In Wonderland Mini Album

Here is my Corset Page. If you watch the Tim Burton movie, I got this inspiration from the Queen of Hearts. Here, I stamped on the hearts and embossed it with gold Utee, then I outlined the hearts with glue and sprinkled black glitter and then drew in black curvey lines with a black marker. I then added black mesh to some tacky tape and covered it with a vintage ribbon with black trim. Once that was done, I added my eyelets and glued it down onto the page (adding glue to only the sides and bottom of the corset, so that I can slip in a tag from the top. Last, I then added the gold lace.
This is my Mushroom page. I drew the mushrooms myself and used water pencils for the colors. Then, I "painted" Glossy Accents on top of them to give it a shiny look. I cut out the mushrooms and glued it onto a piece of acetate to make the pocket.

My Teacup page was inspired by the Mad Hatter Unbirthday scene. I used my teacup pattern and cut them out. I embossed them with some swirl stamps and distressed all around. Then, I cut some slits on the top portion of some of them, so that I can tuck one on top of the other. I wanted to use this page for tags, so after I was done with the stacking of my teacups, I glued them down onto a piece of cardstock for reinforcement and to make it easy for me to slide my tags back in.

Here my Mad Hatter was cut out from a cereal box. I covered each side with cardstock and glimmer misted them. I sanded the edges down to make it smoother. After that, I wet embossed all around the edges with an embossing pen and added adhesive to my ribbon.

Here is a picture of my Charm. I had alcohol inked my bottle to give it more the aged look. I also added Distress ink along the edges of the "Drink Me" tag. A piece of white thread that was doubled up was used to tie the tag to the bottle.

Here is my cover. I glimmer misted the song sheet and then tore and folded the edges. Once that was done, I glued it on to the cover and then wet embossed all around with gold Utee. I added my doorknob (from 7 gypsies, in case you want to purchase one) key and keyhole. Then I added the Stud swirls (from Prima) and added my gold letters (which is hard to read), but it says "Wonderland." A clock charm used instead of the "O."
I am planning on making a video for all of these pages on Youtube. Some of it will be up tonight and some during the week. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be glad to answer them or maybe make another video for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment