Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Determined" Father's Day Layout

Here is a layout I did of my Father.  I titled this layout "Determined," because he has been battling cancer for about 2 years now and he was born a fighter and he isn't going to stop now.  I am so proud of him.  I watch him every day through his struggle and I am his cheerleader on the sidelines.  Please make sure to take a moment to read the quote by Maya Angelou who is such an inspiration to me and her words helps to give me strength from time to time.

"I can be changed by what happens to me,
I refuse to be reduced by it."

I used DCWV paper line and lots of gear chipboard that I painted and distressed.  My new favorite is the Tim Holtz Tissue Tape which I randomly stuck throughout the layout as well as the metal gears from Oriental Trading Company and 7 Gypsies.
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment