Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Release 2012

Hi everyone and Happy Spring!  I am a few weeks late on this video for our Spring Release, but better late than never!  I just got done with a friends wedding and am currently moving, so a lot of BIG things going on with me.

I wanted to share with you a video of all the new items that I will be carrying at ThePieceByPiece.Etsy.Com.  I found this French Manufacturer and am in love with their trims.  I've only seen their items sold in San Francisco's Britex Fabric Store and no where else, so when I found them, I was jumping for joy!  I absolutely love them and am so happy to be able to now offer it at our shop!
 Hope you fall in love just as much as I did!  All items from France will be indicated under the Description on the Etsy Shop.   Here's the video!

Enjoy and thank you for watching as always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment