Monday, May 21, 2012


Is it Monday already?  Hehehe.  I can't believe that June is creeping just around the corner and I still haven't finished what I wanted to do this month as far as Deadlines.  Maybe I need to make this fun project that Bona created to keep my post-it notes all prettied up on my desk.  That way, I won't stop writing myself reminders about things I need to do.  I love how the drawers go all around this Desktop Easel.
For more info on this project, click on Bona's Video here.
Just click on the names of the items below to take you to the shop.  Thank you.

                       8 x 8 Sheer Floral Squares in Beige

                      Round Ribbon Sliders

                                        Rocaille Verre Sur French Beaded Trim in Mustard



                                                               White Cotton Eyelet Lace

                                                 Dentelle Rachel French Lace in Two Tone

                                                  Volant Satin Plisse French Trim in Cream

                                                            Rose Trim by Prima - Mauve

No comments:

Post a Comment