Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Beautiful Altered Bottle By Tiffany

It's been such a busy week and a half and it's only the beginning of summer.  My husband and I just got back from Seattle, Washington.  I got to meet Miss Juliana ( Her Channel is iluvvintagescrap on Youtube).  She is warm and kind.  She spent most the day with me on Saturday.  Then Monday, my baby boy had his tonsils and adenoids removed.  It was a successful surgery and I am so grateful that all that's left is the healing.
Enough about that.  I will elaborate on how great my vacation was on a later date.  I want to get into Tiffany's Altered Bottle.  She decorated this bottle with trims from TPBP along with some beautiful pearls and paper embellishments.  She is giving this to a friend as a keepsake.  I'm sure wherever this is displayed it won't go unnoticed.  
To check out her video on this project, click here.
Trims used:

Guipure Fleurs French Venice Lace in Ivory

Old Rose Trim (Sold Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment