Monday, October 22, 2012

A Love Story on Halloween by Linda Oleman

     Hi Everyone!  We are getting some good rain on this beautiful Monday morning here in Northern California!  Along with the rain, My kids and I saw a Rainbow on our way to school.  So, that already made our day!
  Here is something else to surely brighten your day!  I wanted to introduce to you one of our newest Design Team members, Linda Oleman. If you haven't seen her projects, please check her out!

A little something about Linda:

I am a woman who enjoys life to the fullest! I'm not perfect and I do it with humor!! I love many things, including God, my husband and our sweetest family member, Marley (our cat)! In my spare time I have a passion for scrapbooking! I'm not talking ordinary paper and stickers! I like home decor items, mini albums, mixed media and everything in between! I like to make it pretty and I like it to have an attitude!! I love all things shabby chic, vintage, distressed, grungy and always with a touch of romantic flair!

Here is her very first Design Team Project for TPBP:


A Romantic Halloween Decorative Wall Hanging.  What is romantic about this project you ask?  Well... you will have to watch her video click here.
For more information and photo's of this project, Click her for the link to her blog.



Items Used from our Shop:

Rose Frame in Black


Also wanted to share with you her Design Team Call Project that landed her a spot in our Design Team.  

Altered Bird Cage

Greeting Card

So beautiful and romantic isn't it?  Click here for the link to her project on her blog.  




   

No comments:

Post a Comment