Monday, October 8, 2012

Beautiful "Time for Tea," banner made by Designer Janet Coulter

Happy Columbus Day everyone!  Now that all the DT and Guest DT excitement has simmered a bit, I wanted to share with you this beautiful project from Mrs. Janet Coulter.
My family and I go to this local place called, "Tyme for Tea," at the Niles District in Fremont, Ca.  We go almost every month or sometimes twice a month. We enjoy all the Antique Shops and love to have brunch at the Establishment. 
I felt like Janet read my mind when I decided to carry these Tea Pot and Tea Cup Die Cuts at the shop.  The colors and paper line from Prima Marketing's, Tea Time Collection went together perfectly with the laces and trims that Janet used in this project.  It is so beautiful and I think it would go perfectly with my favorite place for tea at high noon.   
 Items used from the Shop:

Teapots


To watch her Video for Details  Click Here.

Now, what's your favorite cup of Tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment