Monday, November 5, 2012

Altered Chest created by Leanne Bishop

A month has passed since my new design team were selected.  I couldn't be happier and blessed with all the hard work and dedication from everyone in the team.  I wanted to introduce our last, but not least, new designer to have blessed us with her talent,  Mrs. Leanne Bishop.  
You can find her on these sites
Luvleescrappin YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Luvleescrappin

Facebook: LuvLee Scrappin


A Little Crafty Bio:
I have a CRAZY passion for crafting!!! I've always been an artsy fartsy type of gal. I took art in school and loved singing/music etc. I first started getting into crafting when my hubby and I were engaged to be married. I made handmade invitations, flower bouquets, centerpieces etc. I then got into scrapbooking when we became pregnant with our daughter. I started making 12x12 layouts for her baby book. Of course...I found a ton of inspiration on YouTube...and then got hooked!!! My styles have changed so much over the past few years =D. I enjoy doing a variety of crafting such as: scrapbook layouts, cards, mini albums, mixed media, altered projects even jewelry making. I love all styles...especially the vintage/grunge shabby chic.

Check out her Altered Chest Leanne made with some of our embellishments.  Paper she used are from the Prima's Romance Novel.  So many different details and lots of techniques were used to make this piece. 

For more photo's and information regarding this project, click here.





Items Used From the Shop:

Guipure 5665 White



I also want to include this project below that Leanne entered in our Design Team Call.  It's a pin cushion and a card that hold's pins that she created for a friend.  Isn't it beautiful?

For more details on this Project Click here.

Well, thank you for joining us today and see you next time here for some more fun projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment