Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shabby Chic Christmas Snow Globes

Hi Everyone!  Thank you so much for joining us today!!!   Well, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and let me just say, I wouldn't mind getting away from it all, if I can live in one of these Globe Wonderland the Juliana Montoya created.  They are so beautiful and would look wonderful displayed on my Mantel! (Hint Hint)  Check it out and you really have to see them close up to appreciate all the layers and details this lady added to make a perfect 
Waterless Snow Globe.  
For more information on Juliana's creations, go to her 
Blog (click here) and also check out her Video (click here).









Items Used from the Shop:

Organza Flower Trim Cream and Brown By Maya Road

 Birds on Nest Pink ( white temporarily sold out)

Gothic Frame in Grey Blue (cream temporarily sold out)


I will be making some of these today and hope to finish it in time for Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment