Thursday, January 24, 2013

Introducing Brigitte Ozanian

Good Morning everybody!  Some of you may have already heard, we have 2 new Design Team Members here at TPBP.  In no particular order, I would like to introduce you to is Brigitte Ozanian.  
She has been a wonderful inspiration to me for quite some time now and am thrilled to have her in our Team.  


Here is a little crafty Bio:


My name is Brigitte and I am a craftaholic! I am married to one great guy and have a Princess to show for it whose name is Gigi (hehe)! I have always had a love of paper and finally decided to do something about it about 3 1/2 years ago when I stumbled onto YouTube. My whole life changed when I realized there were people out there sharing exactly what my passion was! Well I have never looked back and my scrap room is my little piece of heaven. I started out with cards and have grown into altering, mixed media (trying) and now design teams. I am blessed to be here with Beverly and the gang and hope you will take this journey with me . Maybe my blog will finally get off the ground after all LOL!


Now.... check out her first Project with TPBP




Well, please show her some love and check out her video and blog for the pages and all the wonderful details!!

Well... I did mention 2 DT's right?  Well stay tuned tomorrow to check out our next amazing and talented lady!!

Thank you so much for your visit!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brigitte! Nice to learn a bit about you! Congrats on being on this amazing Design Team! Your project rocks!

    hugs
    gina

    ReplyDelete