Thursday, July 9, 2015

Fun with Cards

These days, it's rare to have no plans, especially when you've got 2 kids, and a new puppy.  However,
I've been able to kit for my classes, write out instructions, and make 2 cards for a couple parties I'll be attending this weekend.  I'm screaming Success!!

Here are some cards I was able to create and wanted to share with you.

This one is for my niece who is turning 2.  I've been saving that dress for a special card and here it is! Finally I was able to use it!! YAY!!!

 It is always challenging for me when I make cards for Guys.  My cousin just graduated from College and I knew I had to come up with something masculine and a little formal.  I like the way this card turned out.  I still couldn't resist using bling though...  Oh well... it's masculine right?

Anywho... It's fun blogging again.   :)

2 comments:

  1. great cards, Bev! looking forward to future blogs, projects, etc...glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Yvonne! Thank you!! I hope all is well with you and that I get to see you soon sometime!! Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete